Hebe Titan 2 Vaporizer Review
Hebe Titan 2 Vaporizer Pre Review Quick and Dirty Info:
- Good value for a true vaporizer
- 5 click on/off
- 3 second power button hold to heat chamber
- Mouthpiece can get hot
- Adjustable temp up to 428°F
- Micro USB Charging Port
The Hebe Titan 2 is considered by many to be the best bang for your buck portable herbal vaporizer on the market. There’s a lot to love about it, and there’s a lot not to love about it. Dan at Vapesterdam did a great video review of the Hebe Titan 2 and we wanted to expand on it in writing. Let’s crack right into some quick pros and cons before getting into care, maintenance, and usage tips. Keep reading for a full review of the Hebe Titan 2.
Hebe Titan 2 Vaporizer Pros and Cons
Titan 2 Pros
- Durable rugged rubber exterior
- Incremental temperature control by degree, fully adjustable from 200 to 428°F
- It’s a true vaporizer – users report no or little smell
- Micro USB Charging Port – most android cell phone chargers work
- Size – small enough to consider portable
Titan 2 Cons
- Battery and chamber are one unit, meaning you can’t replace them separately
- Size – not as small as a vaporizer pen (but a much better vaporizer)
- Mouthpiece and vapor can get hot, be sure to use rubber mouthpiece sleeve extender
- Read on for more details of each point…
Details of the Hebe Titan 2 Vaporizer
- The battery has the power button, temperature adjustments, and LCD screen showing temperature and battery life. At the top of the battery is the heating chamber, where all the action happens!
- There’s a mesh metal filter at the base of the mouthpiece to keep debris from entering your mouth. The mesh Mesh Metal screen can be screwed on and replaced.
- We don’t love the mouthpiece. It’s made of what seems like cheap plastic and we’ve had reports of the mouthpiece breaking. Don’t worry, we always have you covered with replacement parts so here’s a Hebe Titan 2 Replacement Mouthpiece.
How to Use the Hebe Titan 2
Cleaning the Hebe Titan 2
- Our customer Mark told us he uses Q-tips with rubbing alcohol. He says he swabs the Q-tip lightly and then dabs the bottom and outer walls of the chamber. This should safely remove the gunk that accumulates.
- If that fails, the kit comes with a standard Cleaning Brush. It probably won’t work for what you’d consider a deep clean, but it usually gets the job done
- No one likes cleaning but the more you clean your chamber, the less junk will accumulate to potentially cause problems. Sounds a lot like cleaning your house!